Monday, August 22, 2011

What a beautiful day...


Looking for something fun and free to do with your children and get in some excellent exercise?  Head out to Nottingham County Park in Nottingham, PA.  I recently discovered the awesomeness that is Nottingham Park.  I love getting outside and going for a walk with my daughter and she in turn loves playing on the jungle gym and slides.  We both win.  I'm sure there is more to this park than just play grounds and the fitness trail, but that's a wonderful start for me.  The fitness trail is a one-mile gravel trail with work out stations along the way.  It is clearly marked at each quarter mile and the ground is good enough for strollers too.  I make a deal with Gemma, Mama gets to go for a walk and then she gets to play.  Love it.

Meet up with your besties for a play date and then get some exercise in.  Follow that up with a picnic lunch and one the many tables around.  If you are a regular to this park, what other fun activities are there?

No comments:

Post a Comment