Monday, March 10, 2014

Martins Freezer Deal

Click here for the online version.
Like the awesome freezer deals two weeks ago at Martins (remember the ice cream???)   Here is another really simple deal that anyone can do - NO COUPONS NEEDED!

Martins is running a promotion that if you purchase $25.00 worth of select frozen food items, you can get $15.00 off instantly.  How much easier can it get?


So, here is a deal that I've put together for one of my best friends:

Buy 13 Eggo Waffles at $2.00 each
Total: $26.00
Get $15.00 off instantly
Pay $11.00 for 13 boxes of Eggo's.

That is $.84 a box.  How cool is that?

EDIT: I need to go to the store to check, I didn't read close enough, it may just be Pancakes, French Toast and Mini Muffin Tops as listed in the ad.  I will check in the store and report back.  Reporting back: one of my coupon-er friends has confirmed that the waffles are not included, but still a banging sale with French Toast.


Now that is just one example, you can mix and match with all of the items and you can do the deal as many times as you'd like.  I would do them in separate transactions to minimize confusion.  And if you're really feeling a challenge, through in a few coupons to spice it up.

EDIT:  Also, if you are looking to create your own deal using coupons, there are printable coupons here for the following items:

  • Farm Rich Appetizers
  • New York Texas Toast
  • Weight Watchers
  • El Monterey 
  • Bob Evans Breakfast Foods
Check out my friend Megan's trip, where she paid $6.xx for all of this:

Here is what I got at Martins today for the Freezer Sale (6) Eggos, (4) Bagels, (2) Super Pretzels, (2) Smile Potatoes. I had $4 in coupons so these 14 items came to $6 and some change. Great Deal!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment