Monday, August 22, 2011

I Dream of Saving

Ok, so I just read and FINISHED the book The Digital Mom Handbook by Audrey McClelland and Colleen Padilla.  I rented it from the library and figured it sounded interesting but like every other book I’ve gotten since I had my daughter, it wouldn’t get read.  Something prompted me to take a break and go out by the pool and read (aghh, memories of pre-baby lay outs with friends).  I started the book and it just brought out all of these ideas about blogging.  I’ve been following several particular blogs and sites for years now and check up on them frequently and I thought, why can’t I do this?  I’m not a writer, by any means.  Shoot, I still can’t even spell all of my words correctly.  But over the course of the next few days, while finishing the book, all I could think about is writing a blog and creating an awesome site where people can find deals locally.  So here goes nothing… I Dream of Saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment