Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Wow, the last few days have just flown by and I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving with friends and family. 

I'm sure you've all been keeping track of Black Friday Deals and getting ready for Cyber Monday. 

On Thursday, I went to CVS and Walgreen's to pick up a bunch of freebies... and I took my Father along.  I think he was impressed to see me in action as he usually just gets to hear about my trips after the fact. 

Here's my score from that trip.  It turned out to be a $2.XX Money Maker Trip after ECB's and Register Rewards...

I did go to Walmart this afternoon today, looking for the Brother Sewing Machine, but none were in stock... oh well.  Surprisingly, the store seemed clean, orderly and shelves were stocked.  I'm not sure what it looked like early this morning, but it looked good this afternoon.

What were you able to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment