It's Christmas time at the Christiana Mall. I think they forgot about Thanksgiving for some reason... I mean, it is very pretty and well decorated, it's just a little early.
And with Christmas comes all of the people shopping. Crowds of people.
Here are some things going on that you might be interested in:
- Panera Bread is now open at the Mall. You can only get to it from the outside and it is next to Macy's. It's a shame they didn't find a way to get an entrance from the mall side too... Kinda chilly to walk around.
- Don't forget to stop by Godiva and pick up your free piece of chocolate for November... Want to know how to get a free piece, check out this post. Read #4.
- Victoria's Secret is having a sale, where if you purchase $10 worth of Participating Products, you can get a rewards card good for $10, $50, $100 or $500. You need to make your initial purchase before the end of November and then you have to wait until December to redeem it (and find out how much is on your card, but at the least it will be $10 and cover your initial expense). Click here for more information.
- Pictures with Santa start on Saturday.... Oh boy! I'll admit, they did a nice job decorating and I'm sure it will make for beautiful, over priced pictures. Here is the pricing for the photo packages. If you really want to join in on his start at the mall, that morning from 10am to 12pm they are having a welcoming party with music, games and giveaways in the Target Courtyard. Sounds cute.
- Pottery Barn is having a class on how to decorate for the holidays. If you attend you get a coupon for 10% off store items. I'm not sure if you have to pay for the class or not. Sounds interesting. Click here for more information.