1. It's not super crowded, a little more in the summer time when the kids are out of school. But generally not too crowded.
2. Barnes and Nobles has a story time at 11am. They read a couple books in the kids section and then the kids are allowed to color until they are ready to leave.
Barnes and Nobles also has a really great Kid's Club. Sign up while you are there even if you don't buy too many books that often. Here's why: 30% off coupon when you join, $5.00 rewards when you spend $100.00 (I know, that's a lot of money), and most importantly FREE CUPCAKE ON YOUR CHILD'S BIRTHDAY. We got one last year for G's first birthday, she loved it and so did we. You can also sign up online.
Here are some of the closest Barnes and Nobles and their schedule of events. Story time is also on Saturday too. This Saturday, Olivia (the pig) will be at Barnes and Nobles. I will not, don't like crowds and G doesn't know who she is yet.
3. Lunch - The food court is a big improvement over past food courts. You have a lot of options, but can get tired of the same old same old quick. Love Chick-fil-A, super nice, foods good, and they bring you drink refills to your table - plus they always say 'My Pleasure'. You can sit with your child at the kiddie tables too.
4. You can get a free piece of chocolate every month from Godiva. All you need to do is join the Godiva Chocolate Rewards Club and once a month stop in, they will scan your card and you can pick out 1 piece of chocolate (it really is that easy). You can sign up in the store or online. Today, G and I split Velvet Chocolate Cake - Yummy. She loves free chocolate days.
5. The play place at the Target entrance. I know some of you fear the germ thing, and I'm a little on the same page, but for the most part is clean and well maintained. At times the kids in the play place can get out of hand, but that's mostly the parents fault. There is a lot for the kids to play on and gives them 10 minutes or so to get out of the stroller and stretch their legs for your next stop:
6. Paciugo Gelato - Get yourself a sample of some of their random flavors of Gelato. Believe me, they have some strange ones. But they love giving out samples.
7. Stop in Target and get whatever it is you need. You need something, plus we've always complained that Cecil County needs a Target. Well this will have to do and it is clean, bright, and CLEAN! Oh and did you know Target also has their own 'Target' coupons? Check that out here and don't forget to stack them with manufacturer coupons to get the best deal.
Well that's my fabulous Thursday. I didn't do all those things today, but most of them. Do any of you know any other fun things to take advantage of at the Mall?