Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Martins Coupons and Deals for Week of 9/25

I stopped by Martins to check out the coupons from the coupon machine last night (on my way to pick up my free pizza) and here are the coupons printing this week:

  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of any book or magazine
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $5 or more from our Carry Out Cafe
  • Save $1.00 on your next purchase of $10 or more from our meat department
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $7 from our Health and Beauty Care Department
Not super impressed.  I might use the meat coupon and purchase some meat.  Here are some of the meat sales:
  •  Buy 1 Get 1 Free Roast sale.
  • Pork Butt Roast $1.79/lb
  • Perdue Oven Stuffer Roaster $.99/lb
  • 80% ground beef $2.49/lb - Not that great
  • Rib Steak $7.99/lb
Combine some of the meat sales on the back page (Buy any 3, Save $5.00  instantly) and then your coupon for some extra savings.  Still nothing I would RUN out and buy.  

I didn't really find any of the deals at Martin's to be out of this world this week.  I did stop at ACME and picked up a few items. This just might not be the week to grocery shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment