Monday, November 21, 2011

Sears Outlet Reminder - Tomorrow Free Apparel- CONFIRMED

CONFIRMED - WENT TODAY AND GOT A LOVELY PURPLE LONG SLEEVE LANDS END TEE FOR FREE (the cashier didn't know what I was talking about, so I just showed her on my phone what the sears outlet facebook page said).  AWESOME!!!!

Just a reminder, tomorrow is Tuesday (no that's not the reminder) so the Sears Outlet is giving away a free piece of apparel to anyone who holds a Shop Your Way Rewards Card (Kmart/Sears Loyalty Card).

The closest Sears Outlet is Newark, DE.  I haven't been in a while and can't EVER recall them selling apparel, but maybe they are.  I am going to call before I go just to double check.  If you want to call before leaving, the number is 302-369-6336.

Check out this post from last week with more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment