Monday, February 13, 2012

$30 Challenge - Week 8

I was really busy this past week and wasn't totally interested in anything.  I did make a quick run to Martins ($11.31) in the begining of the week, but seriously (HONESTLY) that was it.  I sent my hubby out to pick up a few things for the my Huggies Pull Up Party, and surprisingly, he did good.  He spent $24.71 for all of the items I needed without any coupons.  I was feeling under the weather and couldn't pull it together and he graciously offered to go AND take Lady G (score) so it was well worth the 45 minute nap I got on the couch.

Total for week 7:  $36.02 - A little over budget, but I'll take it!

Tips for Week 8???
  • Menu Plan - that is really working for me
  • Eat out less often
  • Use that CASH - instead of the debit/credit card I mean
Anyone else wanna chime in and let us know how you are doing?  Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment