Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Huggies House Party...

Remember when I told you about House Party??? 
Well, I was selected to host another party and this past weekend was my Huggies Pull Up Party.  It was small and cute and the kids had a blast.  Here are some of the pics from the day: 

Coloring and Lunch - What a great Combo!!!

Practicing our Potty Dance with mats and all...

More Coloring...

The aftermath - still totally worth it!!
It was a great play date for the kids and the moms as well as some awesome freebies and coupons for Huggies and Crayola Products. 

If you are still curious, check out my House Party page here for more info and fun pictures.

House Party is free to do and is really awesome.  Totally worth looking into.  You can find more information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment