Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tan Free Week at Sunsational Tanning...

I'm not big on tanning for several reasons:

1.  I'm pretty pale and it sure does take a big commitment to tan (and it still isn't that tan)
2.  It can become expensive with package deals and lotions
3.  I decided a few years back that tanning wasn't necessary and I would benefit physically by not participating in extra UV rays.  I do still spray tan every once in a blue moon.

That being said...

Sunsational Tanning is having their annual Tan Free Week at all of their locations...  Although I don't currently tan, this is where I did tan and they were always friendly, clean and modern/up to date with beds and products.  Check them out if you get a chance this week.  Most of the locations are in Cecil County, MD, however they do have a Delaware location as well.

Here is a link to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment