Here is a list of activities (in no particular order)
that I was able to find celebrating Easter, ENJOY:
- Kilby Cream - Easter Egg Hunt at 11am and 2pm, March 31st. Click here for more info. Rescheduled to Sunday.
- Milburn's Orchard - Easter Egg Hunt every half hour from 11am to 3pm on March 31st, April 1st and April 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th. Click here for more info.
- Chesapeake City is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt at 1pm on March 31st at Helen Titter Park. Click here for more info.
- Way of Life Community - Egg Drop at 11am at Rising Sun High School. Click here for more info.
- Walmart - FREE 5x7 Pictures with the Easter Bunny on March 31st and April 1st from 10am to 2pm. Thanks, For The Mommas. I need to check to see if North East and Elkton are participating, but they both have hour processing labs. I'll let you know.
- Restore Church - An Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday April 7th at 10:15 at Perryville High School. Go here for more info.
|Oh my, how Lady G has changed over a year!!!|
|Egg Coloring Time!|
If you know of any other activities, let me know and I'll add them to the list. Happy Easter!!!