Sunday, March 25, 2012

Grocery Store Match Ups... week of 3/25

Some of you (I'm hoping someone reads this blog) may have noticed that I missed last weeks grocery store match ups... it's true, I did.  Oppsie.  Here's to catching up and getting back on track this week...

Here are the Grocery Store Match Ups
for Cecil County, MD for the week of 3/25/12:

I know I missed last weeks posting, but I hope some of you took advantage of the 'buck a bag' promo on produce last week.  I know I'm well stocked.  Here is what I see for this week:  free yogurt, cheap eggs, and the Kellogg's promo (buy 4, save $2).
Thanks, Cindy at Living Rich With Coupons.
Does anyone know if the Food Lion's in Cecil County have MVP coupon scanners at the front of the store?  I'm pretty sure NE does not.  I've seen them in Delaware and it is pretty cool, I just don't know if I'm missing it somewhere?
Thanks, Laura at A Frugal Chick
Thanks, Cindy at Living Rich With Coupons and Shannon at For the Mommas
Redners
Should be up soon!
Thanks, Shannon at For The Mommas

No comments:

Post a Comment