Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Awesome Trip to Rite Aid

I had the day off and ran some errands, here was my best and favorite deal of the day:

At Rite Aid, they are having a sale that if you buy $30.00 worth of Proctor and Gamble products you get a $10 UP reward (money to use on a later purchase) and $5.00 UP reward from Pampers.  So without any coupons, you can get diapers for $5.00 a pack, but don't worry, I had coupons... here is the breakdown:

First, I bought 4 packs of Soft Lips at $1.99 -
Used $2.00 off coupon from Rite Aid ad
Paid nothing- Free
Got $6.00 in UP rewards for purchasing 2 sets of three.

Then, I purchased the 3 packs of diapers $9.99 each
Used a $2.00, $1.50 and $1.50 coupon from Pampers for each pack
Used $6.00 from first purchase
Paid $19.?? for 3 packs of diapers
Got $15.00 in UP rewards
Paid $5.00 for 3 packs of Pampers Diapers

WAH HOO.... I don't buy diapers/pull ups too often now because Lady G is potty trained but I purchase some extra when the price is right... AND THE PRICE WAS RIGHT. 

The Rite Aid in North East is old and needs some updating, but I've started going there more often because the Manager, Megan is amazing.... she is so coupon friendly, loves the deals herself and will help you to find products or coupons to maximize your savings.... If you go, tell her Kristen said hello...

And now for the bad news, this deal ended March 6th.... You can only get $10.00 back in UP rewards, not both the $10 and $5.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment