Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Night ShopRite Shopping

$8.79 at ShopRite
Most of you know that I am loving my ShopRite trips.... they double $1.00 coupons people, who wouldn't love that?  Here is my small trip from tonight.  I spent $8.79 out of pocket including lots of coupons and a $5.00 off coupon that I earned last week.  So many great deals.  Freebies include Minute Rice, Stayfree, Suave, Kleenex, Balance Bars and Soft Scrub.

I really love the employees that work at the Aberdeen ShopRite around closing.  They are always so friendly and helpful and answer any of my coupons.  I like to clarify a lot when working my deals. I inquired about the continuance of the dollar double promotion and customer service seemed to believe that it would be extended again.  I sure hope so, I've been able to save and get so much from this promo.

It's down to the end of the month and my grocery budget is almost kaput.  I'm trying to get as much as I can out of every penny.  I'll share my new budget and plan soon.  Happy Shopping and Happy Saving.

P.S. - Did you go and get your cheap tuna yet?  Here is the deal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment