Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family

So this year, Lady G is starting to pick up on Christmas and Santa Clause and I found a schedule of the 25 Days of Christmas in my Entertainment Magazine (that I got for free with my coke rewards points) and am super excited to watch or DVR some of these shows for her.  Plus some of them are running more than once so hopefully you can catch it before the season is over. 

Go here to ABC Family's 25 Day's of Christmas to see the schedule. 

Here are some of my favorites:
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - 12/5
  • The Polar Express - 12/5
  • Twas the Night Before Christmas - 12/6
  • Frosty's Winter Wonderland - 12/8
  • Mickey's Christmas Special - 12/20

Plus lots of Disney Movies and Pixar Films... Definitly check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment