Monday, December 5, 2011

Martins Coupons and Deals for week of 12/5

Here are the coupons from the coupon machine for this week:
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $6 or more from our Floral Department
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $6 or more from our Produce Department
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $7 or more from our Deli Department
  • Save $.50 on your next Care one purchase - check out my pic below
Look in the travel, trial section in the HBA aisle.
I didn't really find any great deals this week at Martins... but here is my trip from today:
Velveeta Cheesy Skillets - $2.00
Used a $.75 off coupon from a previous box - doubles to $1.50
Paid $.50
Meatballs - $1.00
No Coupons
Paid $1.00
Seviroli Frozen Pasta $1.00
No Coupons
Paid $1.00
Giant Cool Whip $1.00
No Coupon
Paid $1.00
Care one Soap Box $.55
Used $.50 coupon from coupon machine
Paid $.05 (I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it just yet, its the perfect size for crayons or cards.  When I was coaching Field Hockey the girls used these to hold their mouth guards)  Get Creative for $.05

Total Spent $3.59

No comments:

Post a Comment