Monday, January 16, 2012

Grocery Store Match Ups... week of 1/15

Here are sites on where to find the best deals at grocery stores in the county:
  • Martins - Thanks Livingrichwithcoupons - This states that it is for Stop and Shop but Stop and Shop, Giant and Martins are all owned by the same company. I did notice that some items are a little more expensive in her match-ups than in ours. I see a great deal on Goldfish, Frozen Veggies and Cereal - maybe!  Stop back tomorrow for Martins Monday (I know, its gonna be Tuesday, but I'm a day behind) to see what I figured out.
  • ACME - Thanks Livingrichwithcoupons. Man, ACME had some great deals last week and I didn't manage to make it out, I can probably skip it this week.
  • Food Lion - Thanks afrugalchick.  Dear Food Lion, Why do people shop at your store?, Sincerely, I Dream of Saving
  • Redners - Thanks forthemommas.  Anyone shop at Redner's regularly? 

No comments:

Post a Comment