Monday, January 2, 2012

Martins Coupons and Deals for week of 1/2

Here are the coupons coming out of the coupon machine at Martins this week:
  • Save $.50 on your next Nature's Promise Item
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $6 or more from our Frozen Food Department
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $5 or more from our Bakery Department
  • Save $1.00 on your next purchase of $10 or more from our Seafood Department

I found a good deal on Fiber One Shredded Wheat today on clearance for $2.54.  I had a $.85 off 1 coupon that doubled to $1.70 off, which made the box of cereal $.84.  Plus I had loaded the e-coupon for $.75 off any General Mills cereal, which made the box of cereal $.09. 

I had 2 coupons for the Fiber One Cereal, but only 1 e-coupon (you can only redeem it once) so for two boxes of cereal, I paid $.46 a piece.  Not bad, actually REALLY GOOD!!!

Here is the link to the printable coupon and here is the link to the e-coupon.  Remember, the cereal was on clearance and there weren't too many left, but keep your eyes peeled and remember to combine/stack the paper coupons with e-coupons.

Also, I picked up some Egglands Best Eggs.  Regular Price at $2.59.  Used a $.55 off coupon which doubled to $1.10 (11/13 SS) and the $.60 e-coupon which made the eggs only $.89.  Pretty good price with no sale.  I needed them, so they were coming home with me.

I haven't gotten to the grocery store match-ups this week.  It is on my list of things to do, so check back soon.  I should have them done by this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment