Monday, January 30, 2012

$30 Challenge- Week 6

Here's how I did during week 5:
ACME - $5.00
Chick-fil-A -  $6.09
Target -  $2.68
Martins - 13.08
Total:   $26.85

Now there is one thing I am not telling you and that is that I had a girls night dinner and my tab was $62.00.  I know, that blows my budget but I'm not counting it.  It was well deserved and we all had an awesome time.  Well worth $62.00.

So, Girls Night aside, I did it, I mean
I DID IT!!!
The deals weren't worth going for, I didn't really splurge too much and I used gift cards to buy some of the things I needed this week.

I think the menu planning helped a little although we still managed to order pizza one night. 
Oh well.

So tips for week 6, hmm...

Keep on doing what you're doing, that is, if it is working.  As far as I can tell the Grocery Store Match Ups are a little on the boring side.  However, it does look like a good week at the drug stores especially CVS (Pepsi 12 packs 3/$6 after ECB's).  Check out Hip2Save for the drug store match ups, she's amazing.

Just joining me, check out my $30 Challenge Page and see how I've been doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment