Monday, October 24, 2011

Martins Coupons and Deals for week of 10/24

Here are the coupons spitting out at the coupon machine in Martins this week:
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $6.00 or more from our Produce Department
  • Save $.50 on your next Care One Item (think toiletry items like cotton balls, q-tips, hand soap)
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $7.00 or more from our Deli Department
  • Save $.50 on your next purchase of $6.00 or more from our Floral Department
I only spotted a few good deals this week, plus an awesome gift card deal which I'll try out later today.  Here's the plan:

Green's Premium Ice Cream is on sale for 3/$6.00 (Must buy 3)
Use up to 3 $1.00 off any 1.5 Quart of Ice Cream coupons (I found them in my binder but for the life of me can't find what paper they were in and I only have 2)
Pay $1.00 per quart (if you have 3 coupons, if not it will be $1.50 each with 2 coupons)

Dole Frozen Fruit Shakers and other items are either on sale or reasonably priced
Use the $.75 off coupon from the 10/9 SS (doubles to $1.50)
Pay as low as $.50 for the shakers

Now for the Gift Card Deal... on page 7 of the weekly sales flyer, they advertise that if you buy a $25.00 gift card you will get a $5.00 Catalina for your next purchase.  Think about gifts that you may need for the future, a baby shower, wedding shower, birthday and buy it now.  Martins has a lot of gift cards to choose from but what I didn't see at Martins was gas gift cards.  I looked over the entire display thinking... I buy gas anyways, why not make $5.00 off of it, but didn't find a single one.  Plan B is Subway, I love Subway and I love $5.00 for free.  Think about it and see what you can come up with.  Here are some tips though:
  • You can only purchase one per transaction to get the $5.00 coupon.  No biggy, split them up.
  • I'm not sure that you can go through self check out and purchase gift cards, you might want to pick a regular lane just in case.
  • If you purchase a MC/VISA/AMEX card, you do have to pay an activation fee so it does cut into your money making profit, keep that in mind.
  • I'm not sure if you can buy a Martins Gift Card, I'll check into that later today.
Let me know what deals you find or any success finding a gas gift card...

No comments:

Post a Comment