Just a heads up, this week I am looking for big bargains on
The freezer is looking sad and needs a restock big time. So if you also need meat, keep watching and I'll let you know where the best deals are this week!!!
Hatfield Boneless Ham Steak 8 oz $2.50
Use $2./1 coupon for Hatfield
Pay as low as 50¢ each! - If you have a ShopRite close by, these are on sale for $2.00 this week, so FREE
Giant Chicken Breasts $1.99/lb
This is a stock up price to me and you can only get this price in the 4-5 lb packages.
Giant Porterhouse or T-Bone Steaks $5.99/lb
This is a savings of $3.50/lb, so sounds good. I don’t usually by steak, so I’m not positive. You have to buy this in the 4-5lb package as well.
Hatfield Simply Tender Pork Loins - B1G1F
Use two $2.00 off 1 coupons here
Should make for some really good savings and these are so easy to just throw in the crock pot for dinner.
Johonsonville Chicken Sausage - $3.99
Use the $1./1 coupon for Johnsonville Smoked Chicken Sausage from the 9/11 RP
Pay $2.99 - I’ve never tried this but it looks interesting!
Sea Cuisine - $5.99
Pay $3.99 each! - These are really good.
I always find the best marked down meat at ACME. Just Sunday, I was able to get 2 pounds of Oscar Mayor lunch meat for $6.00. That's $3.00 a pound!!!! Look for the white ACME stickers stuck on the meat packages for $1.00 or $2.00 off. Just make sure you use them within the date suggested. Also, don’t forget to stack Manufacturer coupons with the discounted meat. Awesome deals.
I also find really great markdowns at Target on Meat. Look in the meat section for the red stickers for $1.00 or $2.00 off. Just like ACME, stack some coupons if you can.
Skinless/Boneless Chicken Breasts $1.98/lb - only sold in the family pack (probably 4-5 lbs.)
- I didn’t find any great buys on ground beef anywhere which I was disappointed. Maybe it will be next week, just like the Cereal deal. - There are awesome deals on Cereal at ACME this week. Make sure you check that out.
- Loved my mark downs at ACME and picked up two of the Sea Cuisines. They really are good and fish is healthy right?
- I’m gonna pick up the B1G1F Hatfield Pork Loins at Martins with the $2.00 off coupons instead of the Ham Steaks. I much prefer Pork Loin to Ham Steak.
- Get a package of Chicken at Martins and split it up to freeze.
- I’ll swing by Target this week and hope for some sales on markdown ground beef. Fingers Crossed.
Need help looking for the best priced item? Let me know and I'll help you do all the research.